Burnout: The Silent Pandemic - Creating Sustainable Recovery by Embracing Equity
When: March 15, 2023
Where: Virtual, United States
The past few years have been chaotic to say the least. Few have escaped loss - of lives and/or livelihoods.
As we pick up the pieces in a post-COVID world, we are faced with a different challenge - BURNOUT! While anyone can experience burnout, due to rampant systemic gender inequity, women continue to be disproportionately affected by burnout, both at work and at home.
Burnout is this silent pandemic that can be eradicated only through intentional action towards creating an equitable human experience.
This is why, this International Women's Day, we at NorthStar Solutions and Services have chosen to shine light on, and add our voice to this crucial conversation on burnout and the impact of gender inequity on recovery.
In partnership with CEPHR, LLC - a values-based HR Consulting Firm based in Pittsburgh, PA, USA, we are excited to co-host this global, "bias-for-action" conversation on "Burnout: The Silent Pandemic | Creating Sustainable Recovery by Embracing Equity".
Together, we are on a mission to #EmbraceEquity and to co-create a burnout-free, sustainable future of work that works for everyone!
Wednesday March 15, 2023 | 11am to 4pm New York time | ZOOM event
- Keynote address by Brandi Olson - Organizational Agility Expert, Founder + CEO Real Work Done, and author “Real Flow: Break the Burnout Cycle and Unlock High Performance in the New World of Work" (45 minutes)
- Panel Discussion: Theme: Navigating Burnout in a Virtual/Hybrid World (75 minutes)
- 2-3 Inspiring Lightning Talks (60 minutes)
- 1-2 Hands-on Workshops (60 minutes)
- Networking + Break (45 minutes)