Life coach, Founder of Mukty Mission, NLP Practitioner, TEDx speaker and organiser, REX Karamveer, State President Jharkhand ,WICCI | State Chair - LOANI | Poet |
Rashmi Saha is free soul who believes in idea that we all have something special to add to the society by simple understanding of self and surroundings.
She is a Civil Engineer by education, a Life Coach and NLP practitioner by profession, a Social reformer by heart, and a Traveler by passion, a Poet and Vlogger by interest, with more than 12 years of experience.
Also a TEDx Speaker ,REX Karamveer Awardee.
After having her decent share of professional and personal experience in technical field for 6-7 year she switched to be a Life Coach enhancing and enriching human lives with the minutes and deepest learning of human lives and behaviour.
Having touched more the 40,000 lives personally and Lakhs of them through Virtual Medium all across the length and breath of the country the work still goes on.
Helping Youth , Working Professionals and Home makers connecting with their lives , transforming them and helping them getting better with their Emotional balance,
Continuing this work and vision ,three years , in 2018 back she started and initiative in the name of Mukty Mission .And has been spreading awareness on the two major less spoken cause of Menstrual Hygiene and Mental health in women and youth
Starting from the rural areas of Jharkhand , she has taken it to the entire country and imparted awareness on these issues through live and online workshops and Social media campaigns.
Collaborating with numerous other organizations have spread Awareness on these two issues bringing about a massive change in the ideas and thoughts of people.
There has been significant change in the mindset of people regarding that I have observed over the times around the acceptance of Menstruation and Mental Health.But a lot of work still needs to done ..lot of Awareness needs to spread around the taboos related to the issues.
Along with women empowerment ,Youth empowerment has been the major agenda considering that it the youth that will adding to the structure of a new and a better world.
She has been recognized by various National and International platforms for my work and Efforts . Following are to name a few:
* The Best International Humanitarian Award 2020 by ELS Edification ,United Kingdom
* State President , WICCI
* Iconic Independent Woman Award 2020 by SMDHM.
* Speaker at "TEDx Youth ,Hirapur" .
* "REX Karamveer Chakra (Silver) awardee.
* Panelists at Doordarshan.
* Panelist in Leaders of Tomorrow ,ET Now, Ranchi chapter.
* Felicitated as "Padwoman " by Dainik Bhaskar.
* Felicitated as "Pride of Jharkhand".
* Recognized by SocioStory.
* Felicitated as "Distinguished Entrepreneur" by ICFAI ,University Jharkhand.
* Recognized by Vinoba Bhave university , for work in awareness of Menstrual Hygiene Management
* Covered by Doordarshan .
* Cover story by Humans of Jharkhand.
* Cover story by Logically .
* Cover story as a special feature in "Ranchi Lifestyle magazine ", " Be Positive India","We are Ranchi " , "The Youth"
* Cover story by website/ magazine Bananivista , Kalamanthan ,Men4mestruation .
* Interviewed by Sabrang Television & P3 India .
* Interview by Ranchi Blog.
* Media coverage on Dainik Jagaran,Prabhat Khabar, Dainik Bhaskar & various new papers .
* Guest Speaker at Indian Educational Awards.
* Guest Judge for Miss Teens Jharkhand , RGT-a talent hunt & many more fashion life style events.
* Speaker at Symbiosis International University,Pune.
* Guest speaker at Dr. Shyama Prasad University .
* Guest Speaker at "NABARD,Ranchi" ,"Rotary Club Ranchi " , "ISM Pundag." ,
* Speaker at Tech Mahindra,Hyderabad on ISR.
* Speaker at ISM ,Pundag on Leadership Skills.
* Guest Speaker for CIT, Ranchi ,(member of CII) on Faculty Development Program .
* Guest speaker at Radio city , Radio Dhoom, Radio Dhamaal ,Big FM.