Award-winning diversity & technology advocate, social entrepreneur, technologist, impact investor, mindfulness, emerging technology, future of work
TeLisa Daughtry is an Award-Winning Technologist, STEM, DEI+B Advocate, and Author; a Serial Social Entrepreneur; Conscious Technologist & Multi-Disciplined Creative; an International Keynote Speaker; Impact Investor; and Disruptor!
As an entrepreneur, engineer, conscious technologist, educator, and advocate; she is passionate about creating inclusive solutions through the United Nations (Sustainable Development Goals) and UN Women (Women Empowerment Principles) to empower women, youth, and underrepresented groups to participate in STEM and emerging technologies such as Web3, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, NFTs; and building an inclusive Metaverse.
TeLisa has been recognized and awarded by numerous government agencies, institutions, community organizations, and media publications; for her work, achievements, and advocacy in STEAM education, technology, entrepreneurship, and diversity; such as:
- Champions of the Metaverse Award (Honoree) 2023
- Globant.Women: Tech Entrepreneur (Honoree) 2020
- WE Empower SDGs Challenge (Finalist) 2020
- UN Women UK, 65th Commission on the Status of Women (Delegate) 2020
- UN Women: Women's Empowerment Principles (Honoree) 2020
- Syracuse U: Black, Latinx Information Science Technology Support: Women in Tech (Honoree) 2020
- COLOR Magazine - All Inclusive Leadership Award (Honoree) 2020
- California State Legislature, S.T.E.A.M. Advocate (Honoree) 2020
- Behind Her Vision: 50 Influential Women Entrepreneurs NYC (book) 2019
- Nasdaq Mentor Makers (Mentor) 2019
- Ariane de Rothschild (Fellow) 2017
- United State of Women (Changemaker) 2016
- ACT4 Award: Diversity in Tech (Honoree)
As an international keynote speaker at the US Department of State Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs, and author; she uses her voice and visibility to educate, advocate, and elevate important and relevant topics; such as Diversity Equity Inclusion + Belonging, Women's Empowerment Issues, Future of Work, Burnout + Mindfulness, Emerging Technology and Digital Transformation, Engaging Youth in STEM, Entrepreneurship, Startups, and Funding. She has frequently spoken at The White House; United Nations; G7 Summits; conferences such as Grace Hopper Celebration, SXSW Edu, Google Women Techmakers; corporate events such as American Heart Association: STEM Goes Red and BNP Paribas; as well as institutions such as Harvard University, Babson College, and Wellesley College; and has been featured on television, radio, and in publications such as Entrepreneur, Fox News, Black Enterprise, Cheddar TV, CNN, CBS Radio, Good Day New York, BOLD, US Black Engineer Information Technology, and more.
As a diversity, inclusion, and equity champion; she is passionate about building diverse teams, and creating inclusive environments; she has developed DEI strategies for more than 200+ enterprises. Additionally, she has completed studies and training in Cross-Cultural Leadership and Innovative Entrepreneurship with focuses on bridging the gap between Islamic, Jewish, and African-American communities, as an Ariane de Rothschild Fellow.