Motivational speaker passionate about women and youth empowerment and highly driven to support women in their entrepreneurial journey
Omopeju is well versed in project management, finance and administration with experience in managing different scales of projects
She has been involved in conceptualizing and developing economic growth projects for companies and government for national development. She is an expert resource for the Cross River State 30 year Growth and Development Strategy.
She has also been consulting for various companies in the conceptualization, design and execution of turn-key Hotel and Real Estate Development
Her overall management experience span over a period of ten years with over 15 years entrepreneurial experience thus acquiring a robust experience in Management, Administration, Finance and other related areas in the private sectors of the economy.
Omopeju has presented papers at various local and international conferences including a poster presentation at the UN International Conference for Sustainable Development.
She has participated in various events either as a speaker, panelist or organizer as follows:
• Moderator, International Women’s Day 2018 organised by the Enterprise Development Centre
• Speaker, International Widows Day 2018 organised by Media Women Forum
• Speaker, Nigerian Society of Engineers 2018 Public Lecture: Starting a New Business: The Challenges Facing Engineers (The Slot Story)
• Speaker, Kingdom Partners Assembly 2018 Career Workshop: Zero to Zenith
• Speaker, International Women’s Day 2019 organised by United Nations Association of Nigeria
• Speaker, University of Nottingham Africa Summit March, 2019
• Moderator, Association of Professional Women Engineers of Nigeria Lagos Chapter 2019 IWD event
• Panelist, 13th EDC SME Conference, 2019
Seminars, Trainings, Conferences and Outreach Programmes Organised:
- The Women Empowerment and Development Platform, Lagos December 2016
- Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) Women Enterprise Day, Calabar 2017: Synergy and Competition: Catalyst for Growth?
- Top-Private Security Services Ltd/Ocean Marine Solutions: Staff Productivity Enhancement Training, Warri and Port Harcourt 2018
- International Women’s Day, Lagos 2018: Press for Progress by Leaving no Woman Behind: Moving from Grass to Grace
- Entrepreneurs Platform Initiative Seminar, Lagos 2018: Against all Odds Series
- WomenX-12 Goal Setting Workshop, Lagos 2018: Basic Bookkeeping and Financial Inclusion Awareness for Grassroots Women and Youths
- WomenX-12Goal Setting Workshop II, Lagos 2018: Vision Board Party
- WomenX-12 in collaboration with Enterprise Development Center (EDC) and Access Bank, Lagos 2019: Work-Life Balance Workshop
- WomenX-12 in collaboration with Global Entrepreneurship Network Nigeria, Lagos 2019: Global Entrepreneurship Week Women Enterprise Day