Empowering women to show up with purpose and power through innovative communication behaviors
Even the most experienced professionals can have tendencies toward communication habits that undermine their confidence and ability to influence. This presentation focuses on empowering women to integrate research-based practices and innovative techniques to increase credibility, likability and influence through effective communication behaviors.
Key Points May Include: (dependent on client’s needs, focus, schedule, etc.)
- Communication differences (and superpowers) of genders
- Influential body language techniques
- Presentation skills
- Communication anxiety/ combating nervousness
- Simple hacks for unexpected interactions
- Creation of a Communication ToolBox
Meg’s programs are grounded in evidence-based research and delivered in a humorous and engaging manner, during both her virtual and in -person events.