DEI Champion, Cyber enthusiast, passionate learner, women leader
She is a Data Engineer at Macquarie Group with 5+ years of comprehensive experience in software development and Cybersecurity.
Trained in Identity and Access Management, she has always been a Cybersecurity enthusiast and is an active member of a lot of cyber communities -
- Management Lead & Vice Chair of Board - BBWIC Foundation
- Committee member - OWASP WIA (Women in AppSec)
- Instructor - CyberPreserve Community
- Global Member - Women in Cybersecurity (WiCyS) India
- Ambassador and Advisor - Women In Cloud
She started her career in early 2017 with TCS on Gartner's Tool - SailPoint and entered the world of Cyber Security. Ex Delhi Chapter Lead for Infosecgirls and then being a part of many communities - she has come a long way to being a Data Engineer with Macquarie Group.
She loves to learn and grow in the Cybersecurity field and has been a speaker at conferences like OWASP Appsec 2021, DevSecCon 2021, c0c0n 2021, Rainbow Secure Cyber Symposium 2021, Tech(k)now Day 2021, The Hackers Meetup, and various local and virtual meetups.