Delivering rousing talks on how to navigate inequality to shape a booming career
Avoiding Career Krakatoa. Cecilia delivers rousing talks on how to navigate inequality to shape a booming career.
Cecilia Harvey is an award-winning tech CEO, author, and entrepreneur. She is a co-founder of Hyve Dynamics, the pioneering sensor technology company and the founder and chair of Tech Women Today. Tech Women Today is the global platform to showcase women in technology, and a resource for non technical female entrepreneurs who want to understand how to leverage technology to grow and scale their businesses.
Having started on Wall Street, her 20+ year career in banking and technology has spanned senior positions with Morgan Stanley, Barclays Capital, and IBM Consulting, as well as being the former COO of Citigroup Markets and Securities Services Technology.
Cecilia appeared in Forbes “Leading Ladies of Tech”; 2021 Marie Claire UK Women in Tech feature and was a 2021 WIRED Innovate Keynote Speaker. She was recently profiled by Vogue's Edward Enninful on his Extra Mile series https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yf9RodNUtCY.
Her speaking sessions on avoiding Career Krakatoa are all about take control of your career.
How to have the lifestyle you want by achieving goals that lead to better compensation, promotion and fulfilment. This session helps women amplify their day to day by understanding where they have options and where to push to get what they want.
1. Inspire you to keep working towards the career you want and not just have a job.
2. Build the confidence required to commit to the actions and decisions that will lead to personal and professional progress.
3. Gain resources and knowledge that can drive rapid career progression.
4. Address self-limiting beliefs that keep you from reaching your potential.
5. Create an alignment between personal and professional goals that leads to an authentic and fulfilled life.
1. Personalised action plan, feedback and milestones for how to achieve your goals.
2. Key decision points that must be addressed in order to make progress on an action plan.
3. Gap analysis and action for addressing personal and professional gaps.
4. Coping strategies for dealing with difficult work environments.
5. Resources for the support and feedback necessary to support your career development.
6. Options that allow for multiple opportunities and pathways for career progression.
7. Become part of a community with common goals providing ongoing support and valuable content after the course.