IWD keynote 'How to #BreakTheBias' inspires audiences to action. Award-winning speaker & Business Psychologist Janet Taras delivers an engaging & inspiring presentation on creating an equal workplace
Janet Taras is an award-winning speaker and business psychologist who challenges and supports people in the workforce to have productive, difficult conversations that lead to progress, not arguments. Offering very tangible and practical strategies, Janet's presentation is certainly a 'Don't miss!'.
In popular demand, Janet is a creative thinker and her lively and engaging personality is popular with companies.
She is offering a special IWD 2022 speech called: How to Break The Bias which digs deeply into systemic & Implicit biases and what we can do to help. It is about choosing the battle and challenging the biases which perpetuate inequalities for women every day. The audience will leave feeling more aware, educated and ready work toward a more equal world.
Watch her showreel at https://youtu.be/yU5pXvqn9EA
KEYNOTE SPEECHES & TRAINING EVENTS
- Janet's keynote speeches and training programs have unleashed 1,000s of essential conversations, resulting in more people feeling empowered to tackle everyday challenges.
- Janet's clients include GSK, Superdrug, Merck, Klarna, Lotus, Prudential, Pepsi, Marks & Spencer’s and many more.
- She is known as one of the most provocative speakers on Employee voice & Leadership Conversations and has spoken in over 25 cities inspiring more people to speak up, and inspiring more organisations to make it safe to do so.
- How to Break the Bias
- Courageous Conversations
- The Truth about Speaking Up: A research study
- Rap to equality
SOME RANDOM FACTS
- Janet loves research, especially narrative analysis
- Janet loves to RAP and won Best Practice Video for IWD 2019
- She is an entrepreneur who founded 2 businesses.
- She has lived in 6 different countries and is slightly dog obsessed.
"Thank YOU for being a Catalyst of Change. Thanks for sharing your wisdom, It inspired me to step out again and believe I can do it.” Delphine, GSK