Future of work, inclusive leadership and cultural intelligence specialist with 20 years career across Asia, Australia, Europe and Africa
Anoushka Gungadin Anoushka is an experienced CEO, International keynote speaker, facilitator and the founder of GlobalCQ. She specialises in future of work, inclusive leadership and cultural intelligence.
Anoushka is the CEO of the Australia India Chamber, set up to drive business to business and business to government relations across Australia and India.
She is a Non Executive Director on the Board of Anglo African Investments.
Anoushka is the former CEO of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award in Victoria. Multilingual, Anoushka has lived and worked across Asia, Africa, Europe and Australia with global brands like UNESCO, l’Oreal and Mondelez.
Anoushka has co-authored four best-selling books in The Nurtured Woman series.
She is currently working on her new book on Cultural Intelligence.
Anoushka is sought after to speak on topics including:
- Inclusive leadership and culture
- Engagement & influence in the Asian Century
- The future of work
- Cultural intelligence & agility
- Women leadership program
- Unconscious Bias in org culture
- Diversity and Inclusion 2.0
Anoushka has spoken and run workshops in 2019, including:
- CPA Congress
- Australia India Women in Business IWD 2019
- Women in Tech WA conference
- Impact Investment Asia summit
- Mondelez leadership retreats and conference for their South East, Middle East and Africa leadership team
Anoushka is a trained Economist, a finance professional in the legal industry, holds an MBA from Melbourne Business School and an Associate Certified Coach of the International Coach Federation.