First and foremost a carer, business owner and inspiring black female and company award winning passionate D&I leader
Fiona is a qualified diversity and inclusion practitioner, inclusive leader and company D&I award winner with over 15 years’ experience of leading and growing the global diversity & inclusion agenda for one of the largest banking and finance service organisations in the world, including leading the UK as the Head of Diversity and Inclusion.
She has been a D&I champion for over 25 years before the word D&I was as well-known as it is today.
She was a Global Head of Employee Networks, interim Global Head of D&I and a Global Senior D&I Consultant /Relationship Manager, always working in partnership with HR specialists and business partners, employees, external partners, CEOs, and heads of business functions across EMEA, USA, Canada, LATAM and Asia Pac.
She is a several times winner of company awards, nominated champion for D&I internally and externally, being shortlisted for Mentor of the Year in the 2012 Race for Opportunity Awards, and nominated in the 2015 Black Business British Awards for Leader of the Year.
In 2017 she was highlighted as a ‘mover and shaker’ in Precious, a magazine for women of colour in 2017, shortlisted for Green Park BAME Power list in 2018 and in 2018 achieved a Highly Commended in the Head of Diversity category in the Inclusive Companies Awards.
After great success at HSBC she has established her own business FD2I focused on shifting from diversity to inclusion.
She is a highly sought after; practitioner, mentor, a D&I innovator, diversity and inclusion awards judge, inspirational speaker, panelist and positively disruptive thought leader.
Fiona sits on the UN Women National Committee UK, chaired by Baroness Sandhip Verma.
• Getting Sponsorship Ready
• Intersectionality: The Excluded Many
• The Imposter Experience
• From Attraction to Retention
• Implementing diversity and inclusion
• Framework for C- Suite Success/Accelerating the Agenda from the Top
• D&I Leaders - The New Capabilities for the 21st Century
• One Person One Action - Inclusion Starts with I
• From Unconscious Bias to Conscious Decision Making and Inclusive Behaviours
• Life Changing Events (The things that shape us and what we do with them)
• Caring - The Unspoken Truth
• The Intrapreneur/Entrepreneur: The Capabilities to Transform Your Career