Gabriela Mueller Mendoza
Energetic, inspirational, motivational, professional multi-cultural and multi-lingual speaker
Gabriela is a professional speaker, executive communications coach, a trainer with a Latin-Swiss Style.
Award winner Speaker (inspirational and humorous speech contest winner) though what really sets her apart is her ability to create experiences that move people from storytelling to taking action. S
he creates a-ha moments from medium and large audiences, multi-cultural groups. Her Latin energy adds value from the first minute and holds the audience's attention and interaction until the end.
During her 18-year career as speaker and coach, Gabriela has found her core area: accelerating Gender diversity in organizations, NGOs and corporations in over 80 countries. Originally from Mexico City, and with 24 years in Bern, Switzerland where she lives with her husband and two sons, she is committed to empowering women in the world as a source of power and wealth in the world.
Her areas of expertise are transformational leadership, diversity, and gender smart communication, public speaking. Her style uses creativity, cross-cultural communication awareness and engaging experiences for the audience.
Disruptive and innovative times call for disruptive, innovators and outside-the-box thinkers and communicators. That is what organizations get when they book Gabriela Mueller.
Computer engineer by academic formation, she moved into Speaking and Coaching as a way to empower organizations to embrace diversity and innovation. She published a book that empowers Women in STEM - How to be a Smart Woman in STEM" published on IWD 2019 in paper back and E-book on Amazon
Recently an audience member’s feedback was “she made the entire conference worthwhile, it was powerful and applicable and actionable”
Graduate of the Coaches Training Institute in the UK and the executive coach training Coach Ville program (based in the US).
Prior to becoming an Executive and Personal Coach, she accumulated 12 years in the corporate world in blue-chips companies as a technology specialist.
She leads efforts that supports foundation in Mexico www.ayuda.org.mx and has helped over 300 homeless girls lead productive and fulfilling lives as adults in a period of 10 years.
CONTACT email@example.com present in the most relevant social media platforms.
Her clients are in industries such as: Tech, Sport Management, global NGOs, Consulting, Pharmaceutical and renewable energy.
Core TITLES AND TOPICS:
1. Involving men as Gender Equality Ambassadors, best practices
2. Women and Entrepreneurship
3. Women and Leadership 4.0 in the 21st Century
4. Negotiation Skills for Women
5. The case for Diversity and Inclusion
6. Inclusive Leadership
7. Barbershop Workshops (mend-only groups) these are Gender Equality keynote/workshop for men only.
8. How to thrive as Women in STEM fields science tech engineering and math
• MBA Global Leadership & Social Media & Knowledge Management Applied in Business, IKF Lucerne Switzerland.
• Author of the Book "How to be a Smart Woman in STEM" published on IWD 2019 in paper back and E-book on Amazon
• Professional Coach by Coaches Training Institute – CTI Certification - in London, UK.
• BA Information Business technology - UNAM Mexico City & UNITEC Technology University DF.
• Competent Leader Certification in Bern, Switzerland.
• Toastmasters District Champion and European Division Champion.
• Competent Communicator Certification- Conflict Mediator by NCBI National Coalition Building Institute in Bern, Switzerland. Change
Management and Entrepreneurship – Harvard Edx.
• Audiences get inspired and take action
• Audiences get inspired to excel at their boldest goals.
• Participants benefit from a combination of Skills and Multi-cultural Entrepreneurship in action
Use of IWD Speakers Directory is at user discretion.
IWD Speakers are not endorsed. Information is provided by the speaker or their agency.