International speaker & founder of Goal Driven Women and Big Rocks of Life
Lissa Cupp is the founder of Big Rocks of Life®, an organization aimed at helping others reach their goals and get the most out of their busy lives. She authors a blog and hosts a monthly networking group, Goal Driven Women®, and is a frequent speaker at international, national and regional events.
Lissa is also a marketing strategy consultant and works with tech and media companies, retailers, and e-Commerce to drive audience and revenue. She was most recently the Chief Marketing Officer for BH Media Group, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway.
She oversaw brand and marketing for the company, including driving growth for print and digital products across 100 metro news organizations.
Prior to joining BH Media, Ms. Cupp was Senior Vice President of Consumer & e-Commerce at Angie’s List, and has held senior leadership roles at Scotts Miracle-Gro, Chalkfly, and ACCO Brands.
Ms. Cupp teaches Digital Marketing, e-Commerce, and Omni-Channel Marketing at the University of Dayton in the MBA & Undergraduate programs.
Ms. Cupp is an active community volunteer, having been a past member of the Board of Trustees at Clothes That Work and The Human Race Theatre Company. She holds a BA in Marketing from Capital University and an MBA from Bowling Green State University. She lives in Bellbrook, Ohio with her husband. They have two grown daughters and two dogs.
1. Big Rocks of Life - Goal planning, Overview, The Why, Dream Big, Choosing your Big Rocks
2. Turning your (Big) Rocks into a Roadmap
- Building your plan for your Big Rocks, identifying how you're going to get there.
3. Leveraging your Lifelines to Achieve Your Goals while Elevating Others
- A template is used to identify where each participant is a rock star and can help others, where they need help, and determining where they want/need a mentor or accountability partner to reach their goals
4. Finding your way after Failure (when Plan A doesn't work out)
- Examples of failures and key learnings that led to success; shares my personal stories, resilience, coping skills, how to reflect and find the insights to apply to the next challenge
5. Lifting to Leadership: Lessons from my path to the C-suite
- Women represent a small number of leadership roles in a lot of organizations, and many women struggle with how to find their voice and how to get ahead; includes tips for success with stories from my career and others
6. Rock Stars - Success Stories for your Big Rocks
- Examples of how others have achieved their goals of healthy eating, thriving relationships, decluttering and organizing, career success, launching a side business, etc.