Multi-award winning podcast host of "How to be a STEMinist" & Ex-Mechanical Engineer Turned Career Coach for Women in STEM
Tiffany is an ex-mechanical engineer turned career coach for women in STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths). She teaches step-by-step frameworks to become confident, strategy-savvy and influential leaders with ease and grace.
Having worked at global engineering consultancies across Australia and the UK, she witnessed and experienced the many challenges women still face in male-dominated industries.
After overcoming her own battles with impostor syndrome and poor work-life balance, she was compelled to teach other women to do the same. You can often find Tiffany speaking at corporate events about gender equality in STEM and sharing career advice on her podcast, How to be a STEMinist.
Keynote Speech Topics:
(60 minutes including question time)
1. Gender Diversity in STEM - Why it Matters & What You Can Do About It
2. How to Promote Gender Equality in STEM
3. How I Overcame Impostor Syndrome
Sample Tiff's Speaking:
• Watch a sample of Tiffany speaking at a live event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bos8OKrHGH4
• Listen to Tiffany's style of sharing personal stories on my podcast: https://podcast.tiffanydawson.co/1121438/3934232-01-introductions-and-a-sneak-peak
--- Connect with Tiff ---