Daniela Felletti (she/elle/ela/lei/ella)
Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Practitioner and professional Speaker
I am highly interested in working with organizations and leaders with long-term DEI strategies, where their goal is to promote an inclusive environment with equal opportunities for those who
identify as women, activate allyship, and inspire change in a sustainable and long-term way.
If you want to “walk the talk” in terms of DEI, you need to bring expert and diverse speakers to challenge the conversation during your events.
Topics to suggest:
1- Unconscious Bias: What is it and what can we do to eradicate it?
Focus of the talk:
- Bias in the workplace
- Common microaggressions and how leaders can address them
- Ability of leaders to raise awareness of their own biases
2- How to develop inclusive leadership traits of character
Focus of the talk:
- How the leader can develop key competences of inclusive leadership
- Diversity and inclusion: basic concepts
- The importance of cognitive empathy through active listening to create an environment of trust.
- Receptive feedback versus a culture of feeling of belonging.
3- Intersectionality: what is it and why is it important for corporate inclusion strategy?
Focus of the discourse:
- What is intersectionality?
- Intersectionality in the Diversity and Inclusion strategy in the company
- The role of the leader
- The role of human resources in diversity
As a DEI Practitioner, my approach will aim to:
- Empower and equip those who identify as female to face gender bias.
- Inspire an allyship movement.
- Transform the narrative from female and all underrepresented groups' “lack of self-
confidence” towards “penalized ambition” by exploring historical and current facts.
Don’t Fix the Women, Fix the System!
For the 2024 International Women's Rights Day, I suggest a thought-provoking talk or training where we will:
- explore the real meaning of inclusion while bringing to the surface historical and current days
facts that will help us understand and address those exclusions by default
- aim to fix the system, and reinforcing a sisterhood movement will be crucial TOGETHER with male leaders & peers as an essential part of the solution.
Past/recent clients: FIA Global, EssilorLuxottica, Heineken France, 50inTech, AECOM (UK, EU and India), Bristol Myers Squibb Italy, West Pharm Ireland, Michigan State University, EHRAC (European Human's Rights Advocacy Centre - UK)...
Where: Online or Presential or Hybrid
To learn more about my approach and fees, don't hesitate to get in touch with me by email at email@example.com
** I am a professional DEI Speaker, and I do not accept unpaid/volunteer speaking opportunities for corporates **
Use of IWD Speakers Directory is at user discretion.
IWD Speakers are not endorsed. Information is provided by the speaker or their agency.