Founder and CEO of not only pink and blue specialising in stereotypes
Clare is CEO and Founder of not only pink and blue an online retailer challenging stereotypes in children’s clothes, books and toys. Clare set up not only pink and blue to challenge the tradition of dressing girls in pink and boys in blue.
After all, there are 11 colours and over 10 million shades to choose from! As well as all the colours, she wanted to see more inclusive books with diverse role models, and toys that feed imaginations.
Clare previously worked in marketing and advertising for 20 years leading agency teams at TBWA and M&C Saatchi, before going on to head up Customer and Brand Experience at Virgin Group.
Now as Founder of notonlypinkandblue.com she delivers talks about the long-lasting effects of stereotypes and works with leaders from multiple fields to map and promote the benefits of a world that does not stereotype children.
Clare can speak about:
- The impact stereotypes have on children
- How we can challenge the stereotypes children are exposed to
- The long term impact of stereotypes
- Removing stereotypes from marketing communications
- Corporate careers and motherhood
- Imposter syndrome in senior positions