Celebrating the IWD 2019 Best Practice winners
Good news, in 2019 more groups than ever celebrated International Women's Day and a record number of men worldwide were actively engaged in supporting women's equality.
Groups everywhere used the IWD 2019 #BalanceforBetter campaign theme to celebrate women's achievements, call for a more gender-balanced world, and implement tangible action to drive women's equality. Over 300 groups entered the IWD #BalanceforBetter Best Practice Competition showcasing their impressive achievements and how they engaged audiences and communities to help accelerate women's equality.
Congratulations to the winning groups whose success is shared in the lead up to International Women's Day 2020 via a series of Best Practice articles providing practical and useful examples to inspire further groups. While it is not possible to include all information and full details from each winning entries, collectively the case studies provide useful guidance and ideas for celebrating International Women's Day 2020.
Read more about the IWD 2019 Competition here.
International Women's Day 2019 Best Practice Winners
Read the case studies below about groups worldwide who delivered outstanding #BalanceforBetter activity supporting the International Women's Day 2019 campaign theme.
- Best IWD #BalanceforBetter Videos
- Speaking Rights' Janet Tarasofsky IWD rap (UK)
- Camp America (UK/USA)
- AXA Business Services (India)
- Griffith Foods (Worldwide)
- IBM Systems Lab Services (Worldwide)
- Audrey McGuckin (USA)
Be inspired by IWD 2019 videos from many further groups.
- Community Services: Supporting Local Change
- announced August 26
- Sporting Sector: Social Leadership
- announced September 2
- Public Sector: Forging Leadership and Progress
- announced September 9
- Best IWD #BalanceforBetter media activity
- announced September 16
- Best IWD Cake - Embedding Celebration
- announced September 23
- Associations/Networks: Member Participation
- announced September 30
- Charity Sector: Amplifying Awareness Raising
- announced October 7
- Grassroots Impact: Driving Meaningful Change
- announced October 14
- Marketing/Design Agencies: IWD Campaign Activity
- announced October 21
- Best IWD #BalanceforBetter photograph
- announced October 28
- Education and Academia: Knowledge and Impact
- announced November 4
- Private Sector (Impact and innovation)
- announced November 11
- Best IWD Event Pack use
- announced November 18
Click here to read previous Best Practice Case Studies about IWD 2018 #PressforProgress activity.
Contact us for any questions or enquiries.