Management Professional, Accountant, Writer, Poet, Content Creator, Coach, Mentor, Trainer
Palak Tewary is a motivated, creative & versatile professional with a demonstrated track record of strategizing, planning & leading teams. She is skilled in coaching, mentoring & training individuals, improving processes, innovating & implementing new ideas, problem-solving & developing/realising strategies.
She has worked in the professional services industries since 2003 & experienced in the areas of strategy, finance & operations, among others. Palak is also an ardent writer, poet and content creator and has been published in journals, anthologies and online.
Palak is passionate about helping women entrepreneurs grow their business, assisting students in developing their career path, facilitating writers to hone their skills and knowledge and aiding individuals further develop their skills.
Her coaching, mentoring and training experience includes:
- Had been a Mentor for Cherie Blair Foundation for Women's Women in Business Programme for 5 years, helping women entrepreneurs drive and grow their businesses
- Had been a Mentor with Freedom English Academy helping students find their career path and navigate the interview process for 1 year
- Trained on excel and word to help individuals enhance their skills
- Spoken at Pen to Print's workshops to help writer's understand their finances and their options
- Trained on handling social media profiles including LinkedIn
- Strategizing on managing change and implementing change programs
- Coached business owners to develop their business and achieve their goals
- Helped writers develop their poetry and short story writing skills
- Spoken on Podcasts and at Readfests/Poetry reading