Leadership coach, public speaker, corporate trainer, English Language trainer, ex-Head of Operations British Council
I founded The English Language Lab that offers customized, industry-specific Communication skills, personality development, corporate training, and English language courses by Cambridge certified teachers. I help corporates, Learning & Development managers, leaders, educators & learners by enhancing the productivity of teams. I work with ambitious entrepreneurs or leaders to help them achieve higher levels of success through coaching & corporate training.
I am a result-oriented and dedicated, leader with over 12 years’ experience in managing teams and optimising operations in the education industry. I’ve demonstrated critical thinking, alertness, and leadership in complex roles. I have formulated systems, updated existing services, and developed robust processes with a critical focus on business development, compliance, and enhanced customer experience.
Being a CELTA Certified ESL expert & American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ABNLP) certified Associate NLP practitioner, I am truly committed to driving continuous improvements and enhancing system efficiency. Pairing my academic and hands-on knowledge, with my skills in organisation, time management, and dedication, I’ve been able to drive real results for the staff, the company, and clients.
From liaising with stakeholders to counseling staff and clients, I strive to improve on the status quo. I’ve reduced costs, enhanced bottom-lines, established compliance standards, and boosted team morale.
Some achievements of my professional career have been:
• Established & standardized operations for Nepal examinations services portfolio comprising 65 K exams annually by implementing a new operations model, providing regular training and mentoring.
• Streamlined operations for high-stakes examinations across 7 cities; trained team and freelance venue staff to ensure seamless operations. Improved audit scores by 26%.
• Enhanced system efficiency by launching Computer-Delivered IELTS in January 2019 and thereby declaring results within 5-7 days instead of 13 days as in the case of paper-based IELTS.
• Improved productivity by leveraging innovative and constructive techniques of learning such as “Kahoot application” and quizzes.
• Reduced high-risk rating from 21 to 1 within two quarters.
I love to take complex challenges. You can reach out to me on email@example.com.